Thursday 24 January 2013

I Wonder...




I'm so exited! Ice School is next week! I don't know what we are going to do there, but
I'm sure it will fun! When we go to the racing stables, I wonder if we will ride the horses?
If so, I hope I get a black horse because black is my very favorite color!

When we see the our Hockey Hooky game on Wednesday, who will win? Will it be the Mighty Oil Kings or the Lucky Kootenay IcemenBut most important of all who will YOU be cheering for at the game?

Also, will the moral and spirit the Oilers had in the previous match against the San Jose Sharks
be reincorporated? These are some of the questions being asked nervously, all around Edmonton...
Will Deven Dubnick redeem his former title? Will the Oilers be able to win? And will the the moral of the crowd be regained? Will Shawn Horcoff be able to pull the team through or will they lose another game, except this time to the Kings?
We will find out TONIGHT! Dun Dun Dun                                  


                                                   V.S             


                                                                      By:Max                                              
                                                                   Please Comment






1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.